Sunday, February 19, 2012

Snowmageddon

When I heard that a winter snow storm was headed toward the Seattle-area, I strategically planned a guys trip to North Carolina to watch some Duke basketball games.  Well, at least that's how it probably seemed to Darin.  In reality, my trip back east just HAPPENED to coincide with this year's big snow storm.

As I narrowly snuck out of town just three hours before the Seatac airport closed, Darin settled in for three wonderful days of cabin fever with our little man.

While I was off watching basketball, golfing and bar-hopping my way around Durham...



...Darin was "lucky" enough to have a few days at home with Dylan for his first snow storm.  I think she was excited about it at first, but got a little cagey toward the end.  She kept me updated with pictures of their bonding time throughout my trip.


Not surprisingly, the little guy was all tuckered out after a couple of play days with his mom.


...and his mom was pretty happy when I got home so she could pass him off and get some rest herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment